Hank Williams Jr.’s extremely impressive resume has spawned 70 million albums sold worldwide, six PLATINUM albums, 20 GOLD albums, 13 No. 1 albums and 10 No. 1 singles. Marking 52 years since his first album in 1964, Hank Jr. released IT’S ABOUT TIME (Nash Icon Records) on January 15. In addition to the history-making “Are You Ready for the Country,” the project includes new tunes such as “Dress Like an Icon,” “Just Call Me Hank,” “It’s About Time,” and “The Party’s On” as well as re-recorded versions of classics “Mental Revenge” and “Born to Boogie” with Brantley Gilbert, Justin Moore and Brad Paisley on guitar. IT’S ABOUT TIME is Hank’s 37th album in his five-decade career. He continues to add accolades to an extremely impressive resume, which includes ACM Entertainer of the Year, CMA Entertainer of the Year and BMI Icon in addition to winning a GRAMMY and being inducted into the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame. As a touring artist, Hank was a pioneer in bringing arena rock production values to country music, and he remains one of the most consistent ticket sellers in music, period, as generation after generation gets turned on to one of the most dynamic live performers ever to take the stage.
CHOOSE YOUR EXPERIENCE!
Gates open at 6:30PM, show starts at 7:30 PM
DSF TICKET PACKAGE
Gates open at 6:30 PM, show starts at 7:30 PM
• Clubhouse & Grandstand $35 (plus service fee)
• Stadium $40 (plus service fee)
• Track $45 (plus service fee)
• VIP package (See below).
• Pit Pricing $75 (plus service fee)
DSF VIP PACKAGE $150
• 1 premium price seat in the PIT OR Track Seating Area (You must choose either a PIT OR Track section ticket)
• Early Entry into PIT or Track seating area that you chose
• ADULT Fair Gate Admission Pass
• 1 VIP Parking per order
• Credentials & Lanyard for access to the LOFT (VIP Concert Observation Area)
• $10 Food/Drink Voucher to be used in the ROOST or LOFT
The LOFT includes:
• Free Water & Soda
• Private Restroom
• Private Cash Bar (Domestic Beers & Wine options)