ALL DATES AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
WEEKDAY PUBLIC SKATING HOURS
Mondays – 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday – 3:30pm – 5:00pm
NO WEEKDAY AFTERNOON RENTAL FEE
FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHT SKATE
Fridays* – 8:00pm – 10:00pm
Saturdays* – 7:45pm – 9:45pm
$3.50 rental fee
SATURDAY & SUNDAY AFTERNOON SKATE
Saturdays & Sundays* – 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
$3.50 rental fee
$4.00 Toddlers admission at all times (age 5 and under, rental fee included)
$7.00 admission with Military ID
*Denotes Bumper Cars on Ice will be operating
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE NO PUBLIC SKATING SESSIONS ON THE FOLLOWING DATES AND TIMES:
– Saturday March 2, 2019 @ 11:30am AND 7:45pm
– Sunday April 21, 2019 (Easter Sunday)
– Saturday, April 27, 2019 @ 7:45pm
– Saturday May 4, 2019 @ 7:45pm
– Sunday May 12, 2019 (Mother’s Day)
PUBLIC SKATING RULES
- No outside food allowed.
- Some public skate sessions will have an ice resurfacing halfway through the ice time. You can return to skating after the zamboni leaves the ice (approx. 10 minutes).
- Skaters skate at their own risk; bike helmets are recommended for new skaters and children under 7 years of age. Please bring your own.
- Parents are recommended to stay with their children during the session for adult supervision whether or not the parent is skating.
- Parents please do not carry your child on the ice. You can hold them up but don’t carry them.
- Cones or commercially made or homemade “walkers” and any other skating assistance devices are not allowed on the ice during public skating per our insurance provider.
- Birthday parties are held during public skating so you may have some children in a party with a small lesson.