In an effort to uphold our responsibility to the public, as well as do our part to help minimize any potential exposure to illness, all Centre Ice Arena programming will pause effectively the morning of Saturday, March 14th, 12:01AM until such time it is deemed appropriate to re-open.
If you are enrolled in any of the Arena programming, we will be in direct communication with you via the email that we have on file and will apprise you of the programs restart date once that is determined. Unused sessions will be accommodated for rescheduling. Rescheduling your participation for the remainder of Sessions 4 or 5 will be accomplished once programming resumes.
The teaching philosophy for each group in learn to play is that no student is held back by another student. Each class is one hour long and open to individuals ages 4 to 12 years old who have passed SS3 or Basic 2 in our Learn to Skate program. Multiple sessions may be needed to be proficient enough to move into our spring league or travel clubs.
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT: Every participant is required to wear an approved ice hockey helmet, elbow pads, gloves, cup, shin guards, shoulder pads, pants and stick. Discounted equipment packages are available in the pro shop. Rental skates are available at no extra charge.
Contact Coy Deason at 302-398-5900 extension 217 for more information.
If you need assistance registering, please call 302-398-5900.
- Session 1 $90 1:40-2:40 pm Dates: 9/7/19, 9/14/19, 9/21/19, 9/28/19, 10/5/19, 10/12/19, 10/19/19
- Session 2 $65 1:40-2:40 pm Dates: 11/9/19, 11/16/19, 11/23/19, 12/14/19, 12/21/19
- Session 3 $90 1:40-2:40 pm Dates: 1/4/20, 1/11/20, 1/18/20, 1/25/20, 2/1/20, 2/8/20, 2/22/20
- Session 4 $80 1:40-2:40 pm Dates: 2/29/20, 3/14/20, 3/21/20, 3/28/20, 4/4/20, 4/11/20
- Session 5 $80 1:40-2:40 pm Dates: 4/18/20, 5/2/20, 5/9/20, 5/16/20, 5/23/20, 5/30/20